Report a Concern
Phone: 1-800-304-8268

Pride PHC Services will make every effort to maintain the confidentiality of the reporter’s identity, but there are times/cases where the individual’s identity may become known or may have to be revealed to resolve the complaint/issue. Anyone, who in good faith, reports a suspected or actual violation will be protected from retaliation.

In addition to the form below, you may also report a concern/complaint by calling by calling 1-800-304-8268.

All communication will remain confidential as noted above. We appreciate your feedback.

Powered By Spillover